Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A promise for the unborn!

Something I have been clinging to today:

I have been a tiny bit sick this week, and it has revealed some fears that I have in my heart. You see, pregnancy is so crazy because other than the responsibility to be healthy, you have no responsibility at all to grow or keep your baby! I do not know how she is doing! I can't tell if she is ok! I have no idea. What I have been really trying to cling to this morning is Ps. 139

For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
(Psalm 139:13-16 ESV)

This truth keeps me grounded in the midst of my fearful and distrusting heart! God knows my baby girl and is keeping her! I am so thankful that God has given me this truth that I can cling to and trust in uncertain times!

No comments:

Post a Comment