Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lacy's Little

Lacy's Little:

Oh precious child, I can't wait to see.
For you little one I am waiting to meet.
Your mom and I have been best of friends,
in my heart there's a place for you to begin.
Once you are born, we will all rejoice.
The heavens and the earth, one resounding voice.
The love for you will always be,
ever near and dear to me.
I pray you a life to become,
one that bows before the son!
May your life be full of grace,
one that reflects our Lord's great face.
And, I pray dear child as you go,
your pursuits, your trials may be not home.
But look on you, to a higher place,
For our Lord and King deserves our praise.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, you make me cry!! I will treasure this!!! This is going in her room in some form or fashion, or baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to make this beautiful picture of it and send it to you, but because of my lack of talent got discouraged... So i decided to post it instead! But picture it, and that is what I wanted to give you!!!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie you are talented and this is soo sweet! I think this is a framer that is to be in lil baby Tatum's room!

    ReplyDelete