Thursday, December 3, 2009

For Every Woman:

Just some good questions I found to ask yourself when shopping for your wardrobe this holiday season:

What is the intent of my heart in purchasing these clothes:
Is my intent to show the grace and beauty of womanhood?
Is it to reveal a humble heart devoted to worshiping God?
Or is it to call attention to myself, and flaunt my beauty?
Or worse, to attempt to allure men sexually?
Does a humble heart and a servant’s heart dictate my wardrobe and appearance?
Is my shopping informed and governed by modesty and restraint?
Or is your dress motivated by a desire for attention and approval from others?
Does my style reflect a lack of self-control?

"A woman who focuses on worshiping God will consider carefully how she is dressed, because her heart will dictate her wardrobe and appearance."

Read more: here

No comments:

Post a Comment